Photoprint depicts the construction of the oil storage fill of the Port Alberni mill on July 5, 1946. Photoprint is one of 232 prints in an album documenting the Port Alberni pulp mill construction. Created by Bloedel, Stewart and Welch Limited, the album photoprints document in great detail site preparation and construction progress of buildings from July 23, 1945 to August 14, 1946.
Original Format: University of British Columbia. Library. Rare Books and Special Collections
Publisher - Digital
Vancouver : University of British Columbia Library
These images are provided for research and reference use only. Written permission to publish, copy or otherwise use these images must be obtained from Rare Books and Special Collections: http://www.library.ubc.ca/spcoll/